The Grover Cleveland Park Conservancy has worked hard to restore and upgrade all recreational areas of the park. With families and sports enthusiasts in mind, the Conservancy revitalized all recreation areas including ball fields, tennis courts, shuffleboards, horseshoe pits, picnic grove, and playground. Your generous donations provided the funding for all projects.
· Fence around playground installed (6/01)
· Shuffleboard & bocce equipment purchased by Conservancy
· Horseshoe pits refurbished & shoes bought – Eagle Scout project (11/02)
· Playground installed (6/03)
· ADA accessible picnic grove (spring 2013)
· Two picnic tables installed near playground (summer2013)
· Rehabilitated the Picnic Grove (Summer 2009)