Need Community Service Hours? Help with the Spring Clean-up at Grover Cleveland Park
Bring your friends and form a clean-up team! Enjoy a morning walk the park with friends, while helping to pick up loose paper, bottles, cans and other debris AND earn community service hours.
Prizes given for finding: the most unusual, the biggest, and the heaviest items also for the most recyclable containers and bottles.
What Can You Do?
- Rehab a trail through the woods
- Add wood chip to trails through the woods
- Add wood chips to the exercise bar area
- Add stones to the new steps by the Children’s House
- Paint wooden picnic tables
- Collect garbage/debris from the park
Where: Meet at the Chldrean’s House
Sign-in: For Community Service Hours
Register your group or come alone Use the event button
Supplies will be provided
Please wear sturdy shoes, long pants